Mobile Application Development Services
Native mobile applications
Solutions that are tailored made to your special needs
Mobile application Development. Mobile app development services
You may accomplish your business objectives, broaden your clientele, and establish your brand with the help of a custom mobile app development company. You may address customer problems and produce results faster by utilizing clever technical solutions and qualified mobile and business app developers and designers. Our industry-leading mobile app development services at TWENTYONE assist businesses in creating consumable digital goods that improve user experience, increase engagement, and save expenses. Mobile applications and specialized software grow and change along with your company. Additionally, by developing reliable, secure apps, you increase user confidence and boost efficiency. We provide KPI tracking, cloud support, native and cross-platform mobile solutions, and UX evaluation to aid in the development of intuitive, engaging applications. From conception to completion, we are here.
Mobile application Development. Mobile app design
In order to optimize business value and maintain
consistency, design thinking should be used when
developing mobile apps. You provide the best experience by
designing an application that is pleasing to the eye and
specifically catered to your target audience's needs. All
of that necessitates the appropriate tools and
design-based techniques. Expert assistance streamlines the
process from conception and design on, whether you're
creating a mobile app from scratch or developing an
existing one. The process of design has several facets.
You must make use of the following techniques to design an
engaging and user-friendly app:
- Product Discovery
- Product Research
- UX Design
- UI Design
Mobile application Development. Native vs cross-platform mobile development
Each has advantages and disadvantages. It comes down to business requirements and preference.
For your mobile app, selecting the best platforms and technologies requires much thought and research.
An operating system-specific language, such as Swift or Objective-C for iOS or Java or Kotlin for Android app development, is used to write native apps.
The process of creating an application that functions on several platforms while utilizing tools like Flutter and React Native is known as cross-platform development.
There are several benefits to developing native apps, including:
- Fast and smooth performance
- First-rate security, protected by an operating system
- Access to experienced programmers
- Zero compatibility issues, meaning easy scalability
- Straightforward access to all the hardware features of a mobile device
- Maintenance and development stability – Google for Andoird and Apple for iOS
- Unified and well-supported UX/UI within a given platform
- Developers work mostly with one codebase across iOS and Android platforms, meaning fast deployment for both
- Costs are up to 30% cheaper than native apps, where iOS and Android apps are built separately
- Catering to a wider audience
- Platforms share the same codebase, meaning coherent brand identity and consistency
- Reusable code across Android and iOS
Mobile application Development. Mobile development trends
In 2021, we’re seeing a number of mobile app development trends. These include::
- - IoT app integration, with users increasingly interacting with appliances and gadgets in real-time.
- - The rise (once again) of foldable phones, reaching 50 million units by 2022 according to Statista.
- - The proliferation of 5G technology, with 3.5 times more connections compared to 2020, and more than 27 times by 2024 (eMarketer).
- - Booming mobile e-commerce sales, with 72.9% coming from mobile devices by the end of 2021 (Statista).
- - A continuing increase in cloud-native apps, using providers such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
- - Mobile wallets (Google Pay, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay) look set to gain further in popularity as more countries look for digital solutions.
- - Artificial intelligence and machine learning are further developing, with greater use of chatbots, facial recognition, and voice search.
- - Implementation of biometric authentication such as fingerprint scanning and hand geometry recognition for mobile app security.
- - Augmented reality (AR) as a continuing trend across a range of industries such as healthcare, fashion, and gaming.
We build modern experiences
We’re working on all sorts of exciting areas of application development: web, mobile, infrastructure, performance, ui/ux design, integrations with dozens of web services, API development, modern front-endframeworks, scalability, video, natural language processing, data science and usability engineering.